An exciting finance assistant role at a leading technology company based in Stockport has recently become available. The company are looking to recruit a finance assistant with credit control experience to join their dynamic sales and finance team.
Key responsibilities for you as a Finance Assistant will include:
- Working closely with the sales team and building relationship across the business.
- Assisting in the managing of the Sales Order Cycle
- Sales invoicing
- Administering credit notes and managing sales queries
- Preparation of reports
- Maintaining client administration
- Credit control
As a Finance Assistant, you should have/be:
- 5 x GCSE (inc Math & English Grade C) minimum
- AAT qualification is desired but not essential
- Previous experience in a credit control/varied finance assistant role
- Proficient in Excel
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Adaptable and able to tailor approach to client needs
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability to challenge ways of working to improve processes
This Stockport-based technology company have an excellent reputation amongst clients and customers and are the leader in their field in the UK. With a competitive salary, great benefits and the chance to join a highly successful company, this finance assistant role is a fantastic opportunity to build on experience and develop skills.
To apply for this role, please click below. Alternatively, for more details regarding this role or any other part-qualified finance positions in Manchester please contact Vanessa Lang or .