Leading international IT business looking to bring on board an experience finance assistance to cover a maternity cover. The role will have great exposure to month end reporting, purchase ledgers and fixed asset maintenance.
House hold name and recognised brand that can offer an excellent working environment and work life balance. This IT business are located in new state of the art office and often recognised as on the UKs top employers.
Finance Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assisting with month end reporting
- General ledger and reconciliations
- Purchase ledger processing, reports and reconciliation
- Cash book processing and bank reconciliation
- Journal processing and posting
- Assisting with fixed asset register
- Admin duties to assist in the operations of the business
Finance Assistant Requirements:
- Experience within a financial environment
- Good excel skills
- Experience of ERP systems, Sage knowledge is a bonus!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (internal and external)
- A proactive approach to work with a can do attitude
- Good attention to detail with the ability to multi task
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Leading business in the heart of St Neots
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job