Our client is seeking a Finance Assistant for their offices in the Halesowen area.
Our client is a manufacturing business, who is seeking an Interim Finance Assistant for the offices in Halesowen . This well established firm are enjoying a period of sustained growth and are now looking to bolster the finance team with a new temp to perm hire The role position is a 3-6 month interim, which may lead to a permanent role.
About the Role:
- High volume purchase invoices
- Ensure invoices and supplier statements are correctly linked
- Hands on supplier statement reconcilaitions
- Correctly Filing invoices
- Oversee the accurate processing of credit notes
What we are seeking?
The chosen candidate ideally have some exposure to the manufacturing sector and be adept at performimg sales and purchase ledger with some experience of credit control- in addition:
- Cope with high volume invoice environment
- Statement Reconciliation
- Able to communicate at all levels of the business
What is on offer?
- Free parking
- Close to all amenities
- Friendly team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job