Job Title: Finance Assistant
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000pa DOE
Our client is a genuine Oxfordshire success story and continues to go from strength-to-strength. Their markets are expanding both domestically and internationally causing the business to grow on an impressive scale. An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Finance Assistant to work within their team. This is an amazing opportunity with credible career development, a clear path for you to follow. A.A.T study support is available for the right person.
- Supporting the Head of Finance, you will be involved in most finance-related tasks and accounting responsibilities
- Sales Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Dealing with supplier and customer queries
- Setting up new accounts
- Other ad-hoc duties
Key skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in an accounts team is vital
- Ability to work well in fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and can-do attitude
- Competent in MS Office and Excel
- Due to location, own transport is essential.
- AAT study support is available for the right person.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Beth Lawrence for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job