Marks Sattin are working with a growing manufacturing business based in the Warwickshire area who are seeking for an ambitious Finance Assistant to join their growing team.
This is a real hands on role with the purpose to assist the Financial Accountant and Finance Manager, the main duties of the Finance Assistant will include:
- Submission of month-end performance measure reports.
- Providing information to Commercial on pricing differences.
- To ensure efficient processing and collection of customer invoices.
- Processes all receivables, including record keeping of these transactions, for the Finance Department.
- Has sole responsibility for maintaining Accounts Receivable Ledger, in line within internal targets and standards
- Creation and processing of non self-billing invoices.
- Processing self-billing invoices.
- Allocating cash by remittances.
- Creating and reconciling cash book entries to bank statements.
- Running bank statements daily from a bank system.
- Entering payments and expenses onto a bank system.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Creating credit note paperwork for debits received.
- Other ad hoc duties, including running reports requested by Financial Accountant or Financial Controller.
The ideal candidate would have experience within the finance industry, or exposure to finance in a previous employment, successfully completed an AAT qualification or working towards an AAT qualification, good written and communication skills, along with having motivation to work under deadlines with a keen eye for attention to detail. Ideally a moderate level of Excel knowledge would be important also.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job