Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Fianance Assistant on behalf of a healthcare organisation based in Surrey. This is an initial three month temporary contract which could be extended.
Key duties will include:
- Various accounts payable responsibilities
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations, cash flow forecasting and VAT returns
- Liaising with suppliers via telephone and email
Key skills required:
- Previous experience within a healthcare setting
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good system skills including experience with MS Excel and preferably Oracle
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please email your CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job