We are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a leading multi-disciplinary Construction Design & Property Consultancy based in Ipswich. Operating in both the public and private sectors, our client have a proven, award-winning, track record in both local & regional markets and now require a Finance Assistant to join the team due to continued growth.
The successful Finance Assistant will be expected to carry out a range of financial duties for our client. These duties will include, but not be limited to, ensuring budgets are monitored (and that all information required for this is available), managing relationships with external parties, ensuring mangers are aware of compliance & relevant financial regulations, and day to day administration of orders, invoices & payments in Sage for multiple companies. Other duties will be discussed as required.
It is envisaged that the successful Finance Assistant will be at least part AAT Qualified and ideally have experience of using Sage Line 50, although this is not essential. It is also important that the Finance Assistant is Microsoft proficient and has strong communication skills, both written and verbal. The successful individual must be keen to pursue a career within finance.
Finance Assistant Position Overview
- Research and keep up to date on developments in financial and procurement regulations relating to the property sectors.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant systems and technology in support of the business function.
- Ensure accurate and timely information is available for budget monitoring.
- Ensure that budgets are monitored effectively and actions to address any issues are planned.
- Manage relationships with external agencies such as the auditors, Accountants and bankers.
- Ensure managers are aware of compliance and relevant financial regulations.
- Day to day administration of orders, invoices & payments in Sage for multiple companies.
- Assist with preparation of annual auditor pack to external auditor deadline
Finance Assistant Position Requirements
- Minimum Part AAT qualified
- Sage Line 50 experience
- Proficient with Microsoft
- Strong communication skills
- Commercially astute and business focussed
- Enthusiastic to work in finance
Finance Assistant Position Remuneration
- Salary: £15K - £19K
- Other package details to be discussed as required
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy