My client is an international media agency and they are looking to fill an immediate Finance Assistant / Assistant Accountant.
The Finance Assistant role is based in the city location wise and is available to immediate notice candidates only.
The business are a global communications agency. They describe themselves as working seamlessly across nine offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When their clients work with them, they connect and support the organisations in a way that allows them to achieve limitless success and career growth.
They are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all they are one team working together to be the global alternative.
Their mission statement is to be the best agency you'll ever work with!
You'll join our operations team to deliver outstanding finance admin support across the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in an exciting company and to experience finance in an international environment where you will have real responsibility from day one.
Daily, you will:
- Complete weekly time reports: checking timesheets weekly and compiling weekly time reports for the UK, France, Spain & Italy
- Run purchase ledger: paying suppliers and employees on time, recording and coding of supplier invoices and employee expenses accurately, reconciliations of company credit cards
- Manage banking and petty cash
- Support on sales ledger: creation of client invoices, coding correctly to accounts system, and credit control
- Assist month end: assisting finance team in the month end process including monthly reconciliation and reporting
- Work across general finance admin: filing, ad hoc finance projects, resource management admin, manage contract systems
To be successful in this Finance Assistant / Assistant Accountant Role you will be immediately available and keen to be recruited in a temporary to permanent basis.
The role is vacant now so please only apply if you can interview and start this week!
You must have worked in media, retail, hospitality or some other creative / vibrant industry.
Personality wise you must be very chatty and outgoing; shy retiring Accountants will not suit this environment and the Media industry.
An immediate role as a Finance Assistant / Assistant Accountant on a temporary to permanent basis.
Salary wise you will,l loo to command £22-28k, and be happy with ban initial hourly rate of £12-14 an hour.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job