We are working along a well known building services organisation recruiting for a Finance Administrator.
Provide support to the Management Accountant on financial matters.
Ensure financial information is available on a timely basis.
Work flexibly to support delivery across the service.
Take ownership for own personal development.
Support the effective delivery of financial information for the group.
Ensure accurate and timely information is available for budget monitoring.
Day to day administration of orders, invoices &payments in Sage for multiple companies.
Assist with preparation of annual auditor pack to external auditor deadline
Assist with other tasks as and when required to assist the Business Team
3. Planning and business development
• Research and keep up to date on developments in financial
and procurement regulations relating to the property sectors
we are or intending to operate in.
• Maintain knowledge of relevant systems and technology in
support of the business function.
• Ensure that budgets are monitored effectively and actions to
address any issues are planned in.
4. Communicating Effectively
• Manage relationships with external agencies such as the auditors,
Accountants and bankers.
• Ensure managers are aware of compliance and relevant financial
Full / Part AAT Qualification or equivalent
Sage Line 50 experience
Commercially astute and business focused.
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Ability to work effectively under pressure
Enthusiasm to work in finance
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job