Can you prioritise and manage your workload effectively? Do you work well under pressure and have a high level of attention to detail?
We have an exciting opportunity for an highly motivated and process driven Finance Assistant with one of our clients in Oxford; working closely with the Finance Officer.
As a Finance Assistant your duties will include:
- Ensure the smooth running of the Accounts Payable team and weekly running of invoices
- Check statements from suppliers against invoices
- Enter Accounts Payable invoices, ensure all transactions are carried out appropriately
- Build and maintain good working relationships with the client's suppliers
- Assist the Department Purchasing Assistants when required and any other duties required by the Finance Manager
As the successful candidate you will offer:
- Previous experience working with a finance role
- Educated to A-level or equivalent at a minimum
- Exceptional technical and IT skills including Microsoft program's Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience of financial administration or accounts work is desirable
- Ability to be flexible and have a positive manner
This is a great opportunity to gain additional experience working in a Finance based role . Working full time hours Monday-Friday.
As this position is to start immediately please only apply if you are available immediately.
Office Angels Oxford cover a large area within Oxfordshire which includes Oxford City Centre, Summertown, Botley, Cowley, Headington, Abingdon, Milton Park, Kidlington, Witney, Carterton, Chalgrove & Thame - with this comes a large client base meaning we are always on the look out for Administrators, Receptionists, Secretaries & Customer Service Representatives to join our books ready to go out to work straight away.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Accounts Payable
- Finance Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job