This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a market leading Group that own almost 450 subsidiaries and operate at a TO of over £200m, now expanding their finance team and looking to recruit an experienced Finance Assistant as they continue in their journey of growth. This exciting and complex business continues to grow through acquisition providing ample opportunities for personal progression and development. The experienced Finance Assistant will provide detrimental support to the Management Accountant and will play a huge part supporting a number of subsidiaries from a finance perspective.
• Closure of financial ledger
• Preparing calculations of and posting accruals and prepayments.
• Completing monthly nominal ledger account reconciliations
• Investigating & resolving reconciling items
• Posting and reconciling rent, rates and utilities costs for all sites
• Posting payroll for all group companies
• Investigating and resolving reconciling items
• Supporting the Management Accounts Team and Financial Accounts Team in preparation of quarterly VAT returns
To be successful, you will be able to demonstrate the following personal attributes:
• Strong practical/hands-on experience with all aspects of Accounts including Management Accounts
• Experience of working in practice or company finance team
• Fully AAT Qualified or Part Qualified in CIMA/ACCA (or equivalent) with a commitment to continued learning
• Strong Excel knowledge
• Excellent understanding of the effective use of accounting systems
This position is being managed by Andrea West at Pure, for further information please call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job