Our public sector client based in Hambrook, Bristol has an immediate requirement for a Finance Administrator to join their busy team.
Key duties will include:
- Posting and coding invoices onto sales ledger system
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Setting up standing orders
- Bank reconciliation
- Updating client information on system
- Processing departmental credit cards
- Use of Excel
This role would suit someone who has worked in an office environment and is considering a career in finance.
Essential skills include a very good working knowledge of Excel.
In addition, you must be immediately available and on a notice period of no longer than a week.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job