An opportunity has arisen to join a well established and growing business in the Mid Kent Area as a Finance Assistant.
Working in a finance team you will mainly be responsible for the treasury function covering the following duties:
- Forecast cashflow and provide reports on cash requirements
- Supervise and finalise bank reconciliation statements
- Account for all bank transactions
- Ensure correspondence with banks with respect to month end reporting
- Provide assistance in recording foreign exchange reporting
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports
- Assist the Finance Manager in vetting bank loan agreements
- use an online banking system to upload reports and process payments.
- Assist the Finance Manager with project work.
Suitable candidates will have worked with an online banking platform and have good experience in a similar role.
You will be educated to degree level, have excellent analytical skills and be an advance user of Excel being able to do pivot tables and Vlookups.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary and benefits package including parking on site, 5 weeks holiday and internal career progression opportunities.
If you match the above requirements then apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job