£22,000 + Excelent benefits
We are looking for Finance Assistant to join our team. This is a key role within the Finance Service Team and has responsibility for handling queries for the business efficiently and in line with set service levels.
Working as part of a fast paced and dynamic team, your remit will encompass all aspects of the finance function. Your core responsibility in this role will be handling queries and incidents from receipt to resolution. You will provide guidance to the business with the key focus on service delivery and customer satisfaction. This role will report directly to the Finance Service Manager.
Skills and experience:
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Experience of Accounts Payable.
- Experience and knowledge of general finance operations accounting processes*
- Experience of handling queries and incidents effectively and in line with procedures *
- Able to develop trusted relationships with key contacts * Ability to take ownership of
- queries by logging and tracking to resolution * Ability to identify and implement
- opportunities for improvement across finance processes * Able to act as a face of
- finance - taking an active role in delivering excellent service to all of finance's
- stakeholders * Able to provide guidance to the business around key finance policies and procedures
- Experienced at problem solving
- An ability to communicate effectively with the team, senior management and key stakeholders * A highly organised approach; energised to drive and deliver a service orientated function * Ability to communicate and deliver greater financial awareness and understanding across the business.
- accounts payable