In 1990, a site in North London, was developed into a warehouse and cash and carry offering overseas foods to public and trade customer
In 2014, they opened our new supermarket in , East London to supply oriental foods to the growing cosmopolitan population in the area and beyond.
Core tasks (include the following but not be limited to):
• Own the monthly management accounts processes, take responsibility for ensuring accuracy, relevance and timeliness of the output and Identify areas for improvement in processes on an ongoing basis.
• Review/prepare stock and other balance sheet reconciliations for group, including monthly review of sales/purchase ledger.
• Cashflow reporting.
• Act as a finance partner, providing proactive and forward thinking financial input, increasingly driving financial performance via MI, analysis and active engagement with all key stakeholders.
• Checking weekly supplier run
• Running Store managers payroll (4weekly, for around ten employees)
• Processing tenant invoicing and collection.
• Submit National Statistics report as required.
• Weekly & period end sales reports
• Prepare short-dated stock reports to submit to Stores/Buying department (Six-weekly).
• Quarterly Group VAT return preparation.
• Assist FD with year-end & audit process
• Ad-hoc reports as required by Management.
• Qualified Accountant Qbe, affiliate
• Advanced excel skills
• Experience of running month-end process and putting together management accounts pack.
• Worked in a multi-stock business.
• Evidence of highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
• The desire to learn and develop.
You will be an affiliate or qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA or QBE
In order to be successful in this role you must have advanced excel skills, be detail oriented with an analytical approach, strong background in month-end reporting and have excellent interpersonal skills.
This varied, interesting position will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work with, and get training from a seasoned FD, with the potential of gaining exposure to the operational and strategic aspects of the business.
EXPERIENCE IN WHOLESALE, FMCG a big advantage.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job