To assist in the day to day running of the accounts function for two companies, taking full responsibility for client invoicing, supplier invoicing, staff payroll, debt management and credit control
This will be a varied accounts role and will need excellent attention to detail, the initiative to work on your own and a methodical approach.
- Sales Ledger - responsibility for invoicing
- Producing timesheets and related documentation
- Purchase Ledger invoices - inputting to Sage and preparing payments .
- Reconcile Invoice Finance monthly
- Actively chasing overdue invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of monthly company and department P&L accounts
- VAT Returns
- Chase Purchase Order numbers where required.
- Maintain internal spreadsheets with accurate information.
- Prepare payroll and staff commission statements
- Maintain up to date holiday records within Sage Payroll and Itris, and deal with any queries.
- Create and maintain a fixed asset register
- Projects/checks and audits
- Cover for the Office Manager
- Admin support and filing
This position will suit an AAT or p/q person or a person QBE. You should have experience and /or training across the key areas of the job requirements. You should also have good communication and interpersonal skills with competency in accounting software such as Sage and good Excel skills. A good team player is essential.
Full-time position Monday to Friday
- 20 days + bank holidays
- Health Insurance / healthcare cash plan / sick pay
- Individual training budget
- Stakeholder Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company parking space
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Vat Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job