My client, a multi-award winning, rapidly growing, innovative product and media company are seeking an experience Finance Administrator/Assistant to join their expanding team on a temporary basis.
Working as part of a small team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Processing sales ledger invoices and credit notes.
- Posting payments received to the sales ledger, cash allocation and recording / handling queries.
- Updating and Reconciling Invoice Finance ledgers.
- Control of credit, both internally and contacting customers by either telephone, email, or letter to facilitate prompt payment of outstanding invoices.
- Processing credit applications, customer setup and general administrative duties.
- Ad Hoc duties may be required to be undertaken when necessary.
If you are looking for your next Finance role apply today! Temporary cover to starts as soon as possible. Working hours are 9.00am-5pm If successful, you would start immediately. While working for Office Angels you will receive up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension and additional benefits such as eye care vouchers, retail discounts and incentives/competitions.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.