A great opportunity for an AAT Studier (AAT Level 3/4) to work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure a smooth year end audit and to also provide day-to-day support to the rest of the Finance team and the wider business.
A client based in central Truro looking for a Finance Assistant to join on a permanent basis.
- Monthly payroll preparation & payroll year end assistance
- Month end accruals / prepayments
- Help with audit schedules & preparation (i.e. payroll reconciliations / box 6 VAT reconciliations)
- Subsidiary accounts preparation (month and Y/E)
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Help with P11D / PSA schedules for auditors
- Monthly VAT returns
- Dividend journals through to Group level
- Minimum AAT level 3 qualification
- Current Finance experience
- Strong communication
Generous benefits package includes: gym membership, private healthcare, pension, fresh fruit, free hot drinks, cycle to work scheme and 1000's of great discounts at shops, restaurants and cinemas.