Working for an International Media Entertainment Company in West London. This is a great opportunity to work with a global brand.
This is a 6 month contract role, so candidates will ideally be available for an immediate start.
This role would ideally be suited to a Finance Assistant who will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing Client Statements in accordance to for the Finance Manager to review.
- Instructing Accounts Payable to make payment of client’s revenue.
- Code supplier invoices and work with Accounts Payable to arrange payment.
- Assist with updating banking spreadsheet.
- Facilitate the timely collection & processing of royalty statements.
- Working with Accounts Receivable to raise invoices.
- Monitoring receivables to achieve timely collection of royalty payments.
This is a fantastic chance to join a great team in a world renowned Media Entertainment Company, for a 6 month contract. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Media and Entertainment and be ideally available to start within the next week.
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable
- Finance Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job