BSN Social Care are currently recruiting a Finance Assistant to join their team based in their Cardiff office. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with relevant work experience to join a dynamic company providing financial services for three fostering agencies with 'Outstanding’ Ofsted ratings. Supporting the whole group in the smooth and efficient running of the finance function. Candidate must have experience of working in a similar role and possess strong excel skills.
Playing a key role in the finance team, you will be predominantly responsible for the following:
- Credit Control - maintaining customer relationships and collect outstanding debt.
- Purchase Ledger - Processing supplier invoices and ensuring timely payment.
- Sales ledger - Assist with raising monthly invoices to Local Authorities.
- Carer payments - Assist with the fortnightly payment of our foster carers.
- Control petty cash and credit card expense process for all offices within the group.
- Assist with month end reporting and controls.
- Ad-hoc reporting and audit preparation.
In return for your service not only will you be working for an employer that really cares but you will also receive the following fantastic benefits:
*28 days holiday (bank holiday days are extra!) Rising by a day every 3 years for long service (up to 12 years)
*Birthday day off
*Good Health days (if you have no sickness within a 6 month period you get a free day off)
*Generous Pension Scheme
*Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Scheme
*Private BUPA healthcare scheme.
If you are looking for a new challenge, want to work in an environment which values and rewards your hard work, we would like to hear from you.
Closing date: 16/03/2018
Interview date: 20/03/2018