Experts in the development of property in and around London, undertaking extensive property renovation works and improvements for prestigious clientele.The company was founded in 2001 and has grown in strength year after year. Proud for retaining many of their original employees, they are now looking to add to their amazing team.
If you would like to join a company where they coach and invest in their team and have an amazing background for team rapport then this is the right company for you.
Your responsibilities as a Financial Assistant would be as follows:
· Creating, processing and issuing sales invoices
· Processing purchase invoices (suppliers and subcontractors)
· Working with the finance team to produce monthly reports
· General administration & Office Duties
Searching for a hard working individual who is a quick learner and ready to jump straight in. Looking for someone who would also be able to do the more involved tasks i.e debt chasing, management reporting.The role will be to support the Finance Manager.
You should have the following key skills to undertake this role:
· GCSE Maths & English Grade C or above (or equivalent qualification)
· Experience of working with Microsoft Office
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Experience within a similar role
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in then apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job