The company itself is an award winning developer in prime markets around key cities. They work alongside another 10 sister companies in which you will be working with to help support the finance team. The hours of the role are 8am – 5pm.
The ideal candidate will need to have a good knowledge of the following skills:
- Inputting invoices into accounting system
- Query resolutions with suppliers
- Setting up invoices for payment run
- Dealing with expense and petty cash claims
- Dealing with internal departments for query resolution
- Property development experience desirable but not essential.
Benefits of the company:
- 25 days annual leave + all bank holidays
- Workplace Pension
- Medical Expenses Scheme
Our client is seeking the right candidate who will ideally be looking for a stable career and who can hit the ground running.
If you feel that you fit the criteria for this role, please apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business