As Accounts Assistant you will work closely with the other members of the finance team and report to the Financial Controller.
The client is a leading provider in support services, with more than 800 employees based in client sites and shared service centres throughout the UK.
- Client invoicing
- Maintaining sales and purchase ledgers
- Supplier payment runs
- Managing staff expense and credit card claims, ensuring compliance with policies
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Payroll, associated reporting and compliance
- Assisting with the audit process
- Adhoc project work
A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is essential along with experience of Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll, you will have a flexible approach to work and be self-motivated. It will be advantageous if you have previous experience of working in a medium sized organisation.
A competitive salary in a very commutable area with a growing and exciting business.