£23,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience
Full time | 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays | Christmas week off | Free Parking | Company Pension | Flexible working Hours | Causal office wear Monday to Friday
You will be part of a family run construction company that has been in business for over 45 years. You will be working within a friendly robust office environment alongside 8 office members that boast between 3 and 15 years longevity and occasionally including the office dog.
Located a short journey from the town centre of Crawley this small but extremely busy company is looking for a Finance Assistant that can support with their financial needs and also support with the scheduling team that manage over 40 engineers that are road based, answering the telephone and managing queries.
- Inputting invoices and distributing invoices for approval
- Completing weekly payroll for over 50 employees
- Purchase ledger and Sale ledger
- Preparing accounts to Trial Balance
- Supplier statement reconciliation and issuing supplier payments
- Maintaining cashbooks and bank reconciliations
- Collating all credit card receipts per statement
Your skill set:
- Previous experience in a financial role
- Sage 50 experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Team player with a positive, professional and enthusiastic nature
If you believe you have the skillset and organisation for this brand new role please call Georgie Hill at Office Angels Crawley .
By registering with Georgie at Office Angels Crawley you will benefit the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, you will have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.