Salary: Up to £26k basic depending on experience
We are a successful Waste Management company based in South-East London and currently seeking to employ on an Accounts Assistant, to join our accounts team on a permanent basis.
The company are financially secure and have a good future due to securing numerous extended contracts with large clients. We are known for rewarding their employees and like to promote from within.
- To ensure that you are following Invoice processes and procedures
- To accurately process invoices in line with the purchase orders and dockets raised on system.
- Work closely with the Accounts Payable team to ensure that suppliers’ accounts run smoothly.
- Ensure that invoices that do not match are thoroughly investigated and that if a credit is required that the process is followed and completed.
- To liaise with the relevant suppliers for credits on incorrect invoices.
- Customer Focused
- Good standard of general education including English language and Maths at GCSE or equivalent.
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good MS Office computer skills.
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Excellent team player with a proactive, "can-do" attitude
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to prioritise
- Willingness to learn new skills
To be considered for this position, you will have a stable background as an administrator and must have good computer skills as well as being. You must have good attention to detail, be well organised and be able to deal with suppliers and other clients.
A basic salary of up to £26,000 and a steady career path within an established company is on offer.
- Accounts Assistant