Monday-Friday, 9am- 5.30pm
*Free parking, great offices, pension scheme, early finish every Friday*
*you must be available for immediate start*
A great opportunity has arisen working for a busy and very successful company based locally. This is a truly a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and dedicated team.
Day to day duties;
- Inputting a large volume of transactions on to Sage.
- Involvement in managing multiple bank accounts and carrying out monthly bank reconciliations.
- Raising ad hoc invoice and credits.
- Setting up and processing direct debit mandates and customer collections.
- Overseeing and processing employee expenses.
- Assisting with month end accounts.
- Supporting the finance manager on an ad hoc basis.
- Monthly reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Assisting with customer queries over the phone, and processing card payments.
- General organisation and filing.
- Experience in a similar role and using Sage 50.
- Good knowledge of Excel including Vlookup's.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise work.
- Strong organisation and time management.
Our client is seeking someone who is studying or AAT qualified
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV. Please send your CV to .
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.