We are currently looking for an ambitious Finance Assistant to report directly to the Financial Controller.
• Processing and recording purchase invoices on Sage 200 purchase ledgers.
• Organising and processing payment runs in multiple currencies.
• Maintaining and updating supplier details.
• Reconciling credit card statements and posting transactions onto Sage 200.
• Recording income received and issuing reminders to guests to make payment of balances due as required.
• Reconciling bank accounts and cash.
• Assisting the rest of the Finance team on an ad-hoc basis as required.
• Actively contributing to the development of systems in line with continued business growth.
• An understanding of invoice / ledger accounting and reconciliation principles, either gained through experience in a similar role or through completion of an accountancy qualification.
• Numeracy, an aptitude to learn, a high level of attention to detail.
• Good communication skills, particularly in dealing with non-finance colleagues.
• The ability to work under pressure when required.
• Can work well within a team and also under their own initiative.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job