Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a highly reputable and exciting business in Stoke on Trent. This position requires a AAT Qualified finance professional and would suit someone who is potentially looking to start to complete CIMA.
The successful Finance Assistant will complete the following duties:
- Support with the monthly management accounts
- Produce detailed analysis schedules
- Analyse income and cost accounts
- Posting journals
- Process one of the four monthly manual payrolls
- Support with the audit at half year and year end
- Support with the production of financial information that can be used for annual budgeting
- Ad hoc duties to support the finance department
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience within payroll and management accounts
- AAT qualified
- Sage experience would be ideal, not essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as within a busy finance team
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Closing date Friday 9th February with interviews taking place immediately.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.