Westgate Healthcare Group Ltd is a leading Healthcare provider based in the Home counties, with over 25 years in the industry. We are a growing organisation that is looking to expand the Finance department.
We are looking for a passionate individual to our Finance team with 1-2 years of experience in a similar position. The successful candidate will have the following desirable skills:
- Ability to deal with people at different levels within the organisation
- Good team player who is willing to listen and take new ideas on board
- Needs to have a professional and proactive approach
- Flexibility to adapt to different situations.
- Ability to quickly assess and resolve problems.
- Good Excel skills .
- Coding of all purchase invoices and entering onto accounts system
- Process the group payroll from start to finish.
- Manage RTI and Auto enrolment
- Managing year end and associated processes
- Prepare supplier payment runs
- Reconciliation of company credit card expenses
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Features & Benefits of the role:
- Full training and development provided
- Full-time position (37.50 hours per week)
- Salary up to 25,000.00
- 25 days Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Finance Team
- Purchase Ledger