- Assisting with the monthly payroll process
- Entering supplier invoices onto Sage
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations
- Reconciling all control accounts at the month end
- Maintaining Fixed Asset register and processing monthly depreciation
- Raising sales Invoices as required
- Preparing nominal ledger analysis
The ideal candidate must be able to start work immediately, have previous experience working as a Finance Assistant, or similar role, be able to work on their own initiative and to strict deadlines, have a flexible and proactive approach and be able to work well within a team. You must have current Sage line 50 experience, Sage Payroll would be desirable and good Excel skills essential. AAT part qualified would also be desirable or similar.
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.