A stimulating opportunity presents itself at an established company that pride themselves on being a very established not for profit organisation based in Stratford upon Avon. This particular company operates throughout the UK and are looking for a finance assistant to join their ever growing financial department. You will be required to hit the ground running in this role, and so it is important that you have previous experience in a varied accounts position(s).
Ideally, you will:
• Be in the process of becoming AAT qualified or Qualified by experience
• Have strong technical skills, having used MS Excel and a variety of accounting systems
• Have previous accounts experience, being able to manage a high volume of work
• Have the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time whilst being able to work to strict time deadlines.
In return, you will:
• Gain valuable exposure to the operations of a busy accounts function within a successful marketing leading organisation
• Have the opportunity to build a network of connections to support your career progression
• Be joining a long established business in a secure position where you will be working alongside like-minded individuals in a positive business environment.
If you are keen to take on your next challenge then this is the opportunity for you. Though this is a temporary contract to begin with, there may be the potential for a permanent position based on performance. Please do not hesitate to apply.