Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: £10.50-£11 per hour, DOE
Contract: Permanent, Part time - 20 hours per week, to be agreed at interview
Kognitiv facilitates beneficial trading relationships by directly connecting consumer audiences - via brands, corporations and associations - with the owners of travel assets. Kognitiv clients aspire to gain control over distribution and crucial consumer and market data to increased return on assets and to create tangible and meaningful value for their best consumers.
We are an entrepreneurial company with significant growth ahead of us and looking for outstanding people to come and join us. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international business, in a high energy environment with a collaborative, smart and passionate team.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are a fun and laid back office offering a stimulating, demanding role that will be extremely rewarding for the right candidate.
We currently have an exciting role for an experienced Finance Assistant to join our team.
- Credit control including liaising with external customers and suppliers
- Processing and sending of sales invoices, ensuring correct coding
- Processing supplier invoices, ensuring correct coding
- Review and reconcile debtor and creditor accounts on a monthly basis
- Assisting with monthly reporting
- General support to the Finance Manager
- General finance administration duties
- Cover for Finance Manager annual holiday
- Experience within a finance / accounts role
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Confident communicating with people at all levels and all nationalities
- Experience working with Microsoft office
Benefits, to include a selection of:
Our moto is if our staff are happy, then so are our customers, so working for Kognitiv comes with many benefits to choose from, we have listed a few below, but these are always being updated:
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual salary review
- Up to 25* days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
- Access to Perkbox e.g. high street discounts, cycle to work scheme etc. (after 6 months)
- Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme (after 12 months)
- Get your birthday as a paid day off (after 12months)
- Childcare Vouchers (after 12 months)
- Private Medical Insurance or £500 towards Gym Membership (after 24 months)
- £300 towards a training programme or course of your choice (after 24 months)
- Free access to online training platform Lynda - covering multiple subjects including hobbies.
- Regular Team Incentives
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge please click onAPPLY and forward your up to date CV to us with a relevant cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role, including your salary.
No agencies please.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job