I am currently recruiting for my well established and prestigious client based near Chester City Centre. There is the need for someone to join the finance team on a permanent basis as Finance Assistant. This role will start off as mainly AP / Purchase Ledger but if you did have some credit control / sales ledger experience this would come in handy as the role develops.
The position will provide a high quality service to our suppliers and clients worldwide ensuring efficient and effective payment and collection services.
* Processing invoices efficiently and accurately through the Company's reservation system.
* Working on a multi-currency purchase ledger making payments daily, weekly and monthly in the relevant currencies.
* Reconcile supplier statements and deal with supplier queries speedily and effectively.
* Process invoices relating to all UK suppliers directly onto the ledger.
* Making payments by, wire transfer, VCC and BACS
* Carry out general office duties as required, such as emailing, filing, scanning and post requirements.
* Support all other sections of Finance as required
* Cover Reception on a rota basis for breaks and lunchtime.
* Customer focused.
* Delivery driven team member who is prepared to "go the extra mile".
* Good standard of general education.
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
* Good verbal, written and numerical skills.
* PC literate.
* Knowledge of NAV Microsoft system an advantage.
If you feel you have the necessary skills please apply for a more in depth conversation and to be considered for the short list.