A fantastic new opportunity for a driven Finance Assistant, working for an exciting software business at the cutting edge of their industry.
The purpose of the Finance Assistant, as part of a small accounts team, will be to support the Management & Financial Accountants with day-to-day business accounts procedures.
The business are willing to invest within you and offer opportunities for development across a range of finance areas.
Who are they looking for?
The Finance Administrator will have a real enthusiastic can-do attitude, with a willingness to learn and perhaps be looking at beginning or continuing accountancy studies. Other essentials include an real an eye for detail, hands-on approach and ability to prioritise a busy workload
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing Cash Book & making cash book entries
- Bank reconciliations with multiple currencies
- Recording and allocating received payments
- Sales & Purchase Ledger tasks such as processing payments, chasing payments, resolving invoice queries
- Managing credit card & expense claims
- Supporting with month end procedures, including reconciliations & monitoring accounts
- Financial analysis tasks
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years within a busy finance or accounts role - with sound understanding of accounts processes such as Sales / Purchase Ledger & reconciliations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Good initiative
- Proficient IT user - sound all round Microsoft Office skills
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- 10% non-contributory company pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life cover
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days, you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger