Tag Resourcing are currently supporting a fantastic client in their search for a temporary Assistant Accountant. Although initially a three month assignment, there is a possibility that the role could become permanent in the near future.
You would report to the Finance Manager of this established family business and would be an integral part of a small but experienced team.
A genuinely fantastic small but growing business with a dynamic, driven team and a vibrant, supportive working environment. Everyone pulls together for the overall success of the business and there is real passion not only to succeed but for genuine excellence.
They have a superb background with some loyal long term clients, but they are committed to further growth and development.
You would assist the Finance Manager in the month end closure procedure as well as supporting the team in a variety of reconciliations, purchase ledger and other finance-related tasks, so you must have a broad skill base and have a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Bank and credit card reconciliations
• Posting expenses and card receipts to Sage
• Assist with purchase and sales ledger duties
• Monthly credit card reconciliations
• Accruals and prepayments
• Balance sheet reconciliations
Experience and personal attributes required:
• All round Accounts experience, ideally within a small team/business
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Solid Excel skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Effective communication skills
• Team player
- Bank Reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger
- Month End Close
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job