We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a desire to learn, to join the Management Accounting team. Attention to detail and excellent communication / interpersonal skills are essential. You will ensure accurate financial reporting on the performance and position of the company through account reconciliation, variance analysis, application of financial reporting standards and understanding of transactions and movements on accounts.
The ideal candidate will have 6-12 months experience within an Accounting environment and a degree in either Finance/Economics/Maths.
- Prepare analysis and obtain an understanding of the movements in the income statement and provide commentary for month end reporting purposes.
- Prepare account reconciliations to support balances held on the balance sheet
- Ensure accounts are accurate and comply with accounting standards and reporting requirements.
- Liaise with Financial Analysts to discuss and document reasons for movements between budget to actual results cost center
- Prepare schedules for company audits and liaise with auditors on reconciliations and analysis performed
- Create processes around areas of responsibility to ensure accurate and timely reporting of results
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis support to the Financial Reporting Manager and business as the need arises
Who We are Looking for:
- Active CIMA / ACCA Studier
- A highly motivated individual with a desire to learn
- Previous experience with Oracle highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to work effectively with people in a high-growth, fast paced environment and drive results
- Creative and collaborative team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- A passion for customer service
- Intermediate level Excel experience required
- Self-starter, motivated to provide the highest possible level of responsiveness and performance as part of a team
- Advanced Excel
- Management Accounting
- Excel Pivot
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job