Title: Finance Assistant, Camberley
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience + Study support
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a busy organisation working with the current Finance Manager you will have the opportunity to be exposed to all aspects of a finance department. You will have previously worked within an office environment, and have a real desire to learn and develop. It is essential you have a "can do" attitude coupled with excellent numerical skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Entering purchase invoices and assisting with supplier payment runs
- Telephone support and dealing with customer enquiries
- Chasing debtors
- Collating credit card receipts and information
- Sending customer statements and keeping accounts up to date
- Assist with Payroll
What we are looking for:
- Have the ability to prioritise the required tasks
- Be able to work through the information provided in a logical manner to identify any discrepancies
- Have a confident level of numerical understanding and accuracy
- Be computer literate, with good knowledge the Microsoft Office Suite
- Studying towards AAT could be beneficial and would be supported
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job