As the Finance Assistant you will be sitting in an accountancy department of 10 people reporting into the Finance Director. You will be in a transactional role and begin to progress your experience to assisting with month end duties.
The client is an events and conference organising company based in Central London.
As the Finance Assistant your duties will include:
- Allocating cash in daily
- Bank account reconciliations for 3 bank accounts ( GBP, EUR)
- Reporting cash balances daily to CEO & Directors
- Accounts payable - assistance with Accounts payable across 2 UK companies
- Sales Ledger - includes posting of automated sales ledger entries into the accounting system
- Balance sheet reconciliations for Key balance sheet accounts.
- Calculation of Sales commission - Including calculation for accrual purposes at month end & ready for payroll
- Dealing with VAT related queries
- Other month end duties as required
- Assist with Ad hoc projects
- Assist with Year End Audit
- Assist with Management Reporting as required
As the Finance Assistant you will:
- Have worked in a transactional role for 6 months to 1 year.
- Be comfortable using Excel
- Ideally have used SUN (but not essential)
£21,000 - £24,000 + Benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job