To support the Finance Operations Manager in recording and retrieving financial details for the Group including maintaining financial records, processing payments and cash handling.
To support the Finance Operations Manager to embed a culture that enables our people to exceed customers expectations and help us achieve our goals of becoming a great place to work and deliver excellent financial results.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The reconciliation of the bank account nominal for all companies, including balancing the bank reconciliation template to the source data reports.
- The matching and clearing of reconciling items ensuring that the audit process is adhered to at all times. Reviewing all exception items and issuance of the daily tracker.
- Ensuring all purchase ledger invoices and company expense claims are coded, input on to Opera and passed for approval in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring all sales ledger invoices are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Supporting the team to ensure accurate and timely allocation of receipts against outstanding debtors and resolution of all variances. Investigation and chasing of any overdue unpaid invoices.
- Respond to all queries in a positive and timely manner whilst adhering to the escalation policy at all times, utilising every opportunity to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Ensuring all nominal postings are made accurately, timely and in line with the Finance teams instruction and expectations.
- Any other duty as assigned by your line manager
- Bank Reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Pegasus Opera II
- 2 Years Finance