We are looking for a Finance Assistant to join a smaller, forward moving company based in Whitchurch to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities.
*Part Time or Full Time Hours Considered*
You will be responsible for managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounts; establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
- Month and end-year process
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Cash receipts
- General ledger
- Payroll and utilities
- Treasury, budgeting
- Cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Check runs
- Fixed asset activity
- Credit control
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and recommend new/improved accounting/systems methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
We are looking for someone with proven working experience in an Accounts role, alongside the below;
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- AAT Level 3+ qualified
Please note, due to the location of this office you will need to have your own transport.
To be considered for this position, please apply here or contact Tanya on .
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Winchester for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime please keep an eye on www.1-1recruitment.co.uk for any other potential vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job