Blue Whale Spa is the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of hot tubs, being the only UK company who manages the entire process from design and production to sales and delivery.
Due to business growth, we are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join our expanding team. If you are looking for a new challenge and can meet the requirements set below, please send your CV for consideration.
Reporting into the Financial Controller your duties will include:
- Logging remittances on system
- Taking ownership for credit control
- Assisting with VAT returns.
- Analysing data and reporting findings.
- Manage Sales ledger - raising invoices, ensuring that invoices are raised at the correct value.
- Managing invoices for Business to Business customers
- Ensuring following weeks deliveries are paid, leading with customer service team.
- Submitting Delivery Notes to the finance company and making sure we receive prompt payment.
The idea candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in finance role.
- Hold a Degree in Finance or equivalent.
- Effective at working as part of a team and autonomously.
- Have a can-do attitude and work under pressure.
- Knowledge Sales Force or Sage 200 would be advantageous but not essential.
- Being able to speak fluent Mandarin would be advantageous for the company but not a requirement for the role itself.
The basic salary for this role is competitive. You will be required to work Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. The company offers 28 days holiday including bank holidays, you will also have the opportunity to earn annual discretionary bonuses based on performance.
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger