Sellick Partnership have an exciting permanent opportunity to join a well-established Public Sector organisation based in Oldham. Our client is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their busy Finance team.
As a Finance Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring purchase requisitions have been received, approved and processed
- Receiving and processing purchase invoices
- Preparing the weekly/ fortnightly BACs payment run
- Checking all supplier statements
- Ensuring all sales orders have been received and processed
- Ensuring all sales invoices have been sent to debtors
- Monitor all invoices to ensure they can be chased promptly
- Ensure all petty cash and credit card returns are processed
The Finance Assistant must have:
- Previous experience of use of an accounting package within an accounting environment
- Good and accurate written, oral and numeracy skills
- Team player qualities
- The ability to report & present information effectively
- Good organisational skills, ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Word & Excel
- The ability to prioritise workload and deliver to tight deadlines
Please note, the working pattern is 37 hours per week- 42 weeks per year.
Salary: £16,000.00 - £18,000.00 (pro rata).
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job