This is a pivotal role in the Finance team supporting the finance team and dealing with suppliers and clients at all times. Working for a boutique investment bank based in Central London (Mayfair) and suitable for a candidate who is either fluent in Swedish and English or German and English.
Boutique investment bank based in Central London (Mayfair).
Your role will be varied but duties include:
- Assisting in preparing the weekly and monthly management reports for management
- Purchase ledger management including coding and preparation for accounting entries
- Review and analysis of accounts payable in conjunction with the operations team
- Supplier finance management including payments timings and co-ordination
- Management of staff expenses for the whole group
- Preparation of client invoices for expenses and other rechargeable items
- Working with the operations team around the group
- Liaising with third party outsourced finance services providers to ensure effective support
- Such duties and exercise of such powers as line management may from time to time properly assign
Previous accounting experience covering transactional areas such as purchase ledger, sales ledger and bank reconciliations.
Desire to grow into a broader role with month end duties.
Actively studying for an accounting qualification - ACCA, CIMA or AAT and committed to qualifying
Fluent in English and German OR English and Swedish
Competitive salary, study support and benefits package. Annual bonus. Career progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job