This is an exciting opportunity for a 6 month period with a competitive salary for a prestigious company!
Purpose: Responsible for the efficient timely collection of outstanding financial recoveries providing an efficient complex query resolution service to the business
- Maintain a log in DMS of cases opened, cases closed and outstanding recoveries to ensure full accountability for responsible areas of debt and that they are chased to pre-determined guidelines
- To actively chase overdue premium debt on all business types via outbound calling to members/brokers/groups ensuring weekly and monthly collection targets are met.
- To investigate internal and external customer and broker queries in a timely manner to aid early resolution and ultimate settlement of debt.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues, key stakeholders and customers, providing support and taking ownership of resolving complex and sensitive cases and acting as an SME for the business
- Complete weekly and monthly debt performance reports through DMS ensuring issues are escalated on a timely basis to Team Manager.
- Support and assist Team Manager across all existing and new books of business which form part of the Credit Control suite and provide input to chase options and cycle of chasing
Flexibility in providing key support to colleagues by undertaking cross-training within other roles such as cash allocation and claims payments within the Financial Operations team to create self-personal development and provide adequate cover at times of peer absence to ensure all time critical deliverables occur
- Proven experience of working in a busy financial recovery team within a Financial Services organisation.
- Proactive and target driven
- Challenging and enquiring approach - strong influencing and negotiation and persuasion skills - empathetic
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills and telephone manner
- Effective communication skills.
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Computer literate - Word, Excel and Outlook
- SAP proficient
Consultant: Priya Sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'