Finance Assistant, London, £24,000 + Fabulous Benefits!
Our client are a creative commercial business, the finance team has an opening for an experienced Accounts Assistant with a good work ethic. The role does not offer study support at this stage.
My client is looking for a Professional and switched on Graduate with 1 years + experience in a similar role to join their friendly team as a Finance Assistant. You will be responsible for processing invoices and expenses through the Purchase Ledger whilst providing support to the rest of the department.
- Take responsibility for an efficient and process driven accounts payable function
- Enter invoices and expenses on to in-house system
- Ensure all invoices are correct and authorise
- Prepare weekly payment runs and abide by company processes
- Reconcile Supplier Accounts
- Resolve queries proactively internally and externally
- Identify and implement improved efficiencies with Purchase Order and Accounts Payable processes
- Maintain and develop internal and external relationships
- Liaise with budget holders for authorisation when necessary
- Work together with the rest of the team to ensure collective goals are achieved
- High attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent communicator
- Strong Excel Skills
- SAP or similar experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar office based finance department
Working hours: Monday to Friday 09:30 - 17:30
Keywords: Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger, Accounts Payable, Graduate, Invoices, Expenses
Locations: London, Notting Hill, Shepherds Bush, Marble Arch, Paddington
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.
- Accounts Payable
- Communication Skills
- Higher Education
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job