Based in Uckfield
Up to £21,000
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an amazing job opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a growing SME organisation in the Uckfield area on a permanent contract.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your duties will include the following:
- Raising invoices, credit notes and issuing statements
- Dealing with multi-invoices for large clients with multiple divisions
- Understanding different client contracts and ensuring that clients are billed in accordance with the contract
- Liaise with other teams and account managers to ensure smooth workflow across all areas and to provide assistance where necessary
- Respond to questions and issues relating to Accountants Receivable
- Print daily invoices, monthly statements and ad hoc copy invoice requests
- Lease with clients
- Help other members of the team
- Previous experience of raising invoices
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel
- Ideally working exposure to Sage
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 25 days Holiday, Parking, Pension and Life Assurance, along with a friendly, team orientated working environment.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward! Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.
- Accounts Receivable
- Sales Ledger