Finance Assistant (Treasury & Cash Management)
Brighton, East Sussex
Full Time, Permanent Role
Salary £20,000-24,000pa + 20% bonus
A leading global business based in Brighton is looking for a bright and hardworking individual to join them as a Finance Assistant. This role would be best suited to an individual with circa 1-2 years’ experience who is looking for a secure, long-term role with a respected local employer.
This organisation prides itself on its prominent global reputation and professional office environment. They have a first-rate attitude towards staff engagement and motivation, alongside a highly attractive benefits package. This includes excellent non-contributory pension scheme, good holiday allowance, private medical, and a 20% annual performance bonus.
This is a highly attractive role for individuals that can show academic achievement (ideally to graduate level) and a history of success. Having placed several individuals with this client over the years, we’ve only ever received excellent feedback from them. This is evidenced by the average length of employment of staff with this business.
Overview of duties:
- To process cash transactions
- Complete daily cheque and BACs runs
- Process domestic and international cash transactions through company and banking systems
- Load bank statements into Oracle on a daily basis
- Clearing and reconciling daily payments and statements in the Oracle cash matching function
- Confirm sufficient authority has been provided for all requested transactions
- Ensure appropriate supporting documentation for payments is maintained
- Dealing with ad hoc payment queries and investigations
- Responsible for accurate bank reconciliations
- Responsible for completing monthly multiple currency bank reconciliations
- Complete weekly bank reconciliations on main current accounts
- Assist with coordinating the opening and closing of bank accounts
- To carry out and report on allocated projects
- Responsible for payment testing for external audit and Oracle upgrades
- Provide cover for daily cash flow reporting
- Timely and accurate reporting as required
- To complete additional responsibilities as required
- Provide ad hoc assistance and support for wider finance activities as requested
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'