- Assisting with the data cleansing and enrichment of the Financial Planning CRM system
- Assisting with a review of the business's Fixed Asset Register
A leading professional services business
- Assisting with the data cleansing and enrichment of the Financial Planning CRM system and assisting with a review of the business's Fixed Asset Register
- Building a procurement process and assisting in the updating of a central supplier contract database
- Assist the Financial Controller in the collation and production of companywide KPIs and MI data
- Obtaining & importing data feeds to the main CRM system on a monthly basis
- Assisting the Financial Controller in investigating any queries CRM system reconciliation
- Preparing the daily reconciliations of the income in the Financial Planning CRM system to the cash receipts, including liaising with other teams within the business to investigate and correct any variances.
- Allocation of income to the appropriate ledger code.
- Manual recording and analysis of non-CRM Financial Planning commissions and fees, including obtaining commission statement and invoices for all receipts of this type.
- General bookkeeping tasks
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Cashbook / bank reconciliations
- Supplier/other payments
- Control account
Diligent, thorough, hard-working and organise
Able to investigate and resolve issues independently
Take ownership of all tasks within the role
Strong team working and communication skills.
Able to prioritise effectively
Familiar with Excel to an intermediate level
Ability to work alone and unsupervised; there will also be occasions where you are working alone in the serviced office
- Career progression
- A permanent opportunity
- Finance Assistant temp to perm