Jenson Fisher's exclusive client, an established organisation with charitable status, are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant on a permanent, part time basis. Working an 80% working week, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to hit the ground running as a key member of the finance department.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include;
- Bookkeeping and maintaining accounting records.
- Purchase ledger processing.
- Sales ledger and raising credit notes.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Bank reconciliations on a periodic basis.
- Cash management and banking.
- Resolve financial queries from other areas of the organisation.
- Use of Microsoft Excel and Sage.
If you have the experience to perform the tasks outlined above then I would be delighted to discuss this opportunity with you further. To apply, please do so by clicking the link alternatively please contact Martin Crines, Partner at Jenson Fisher Consulting using the details provided.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'