Finance Assistant (Part-time 2 days per week)
Our client is looking for a Part-time Finance Assistant to join a growing organisation based in Exeter. Reporting to the Finance Manager, my client is looking for someone who is available for 16 hours per week, although there could be some flexibility for more hours. This role will involve recording financial data and helping to produce management accounts.
Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant include:
- To input purchase and sales ledger documents on the system
- To assist with the preparation of financial accounts
- To process orders
- To reconcile bank statements, prepare statements and bank receipts
- Credit control and working capital management responsibilities
- To assist with PAYE, Corporation Tax and VAT returns
- The filling of accounts documents
Requirements of the Finance Assistant role include:
- Previous experience of working in a finance role
- Experience of using Sage
- Excellent numeracy skills
- AAT qualification is desirable but not essential
- Accurate, good attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant who is looking for part-time hours with a great company with a fantastic reputation. If you are highly numerical, have Sage experience and feel you match the profile, please do get in touch!
Due to high volumes of applications we are unfortunately, unable to respond to everyone. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 3 working days please deem your application unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'